Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20 Apr 2011

my dearest god! hear my prayer, come to your child. i am weak.  there is nothing here to support me. i see the ruin of my country. the children dead or wandering in ashes cry out. the women have all been killed. the hearts of the people are laid bare. oh my god, the ashe falls like snow. the fire consumes without mercy. my god, the rain falls and runs into destructive floods. even the sun hides. my god, i cannot stand such violence. i dare not open my eyes to such hate. be my protection, oh god of love. i cannot bear the sight of the people in such pain. oh what hell has been set before my eyes. what fearful gaping holes the eyes of survivors have become. how black the hearts of men. the end of the pale man is near. oh god. see my tears. know the cries of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment